RE: Suicidal FunKx 11-17-2012, 10:17 PM
#5
(11-17-2012, 10:04 PM)LiveFaster Wrote: The fudge is wrong with you? yes life is shit and though as fudge , yes you may be pay shit for your hard work! fudge let me tell you where i can from, iam from a fucking third ass world when i was young i work my ass not for money but for food fudge! i was ignorant of everything math,science and life, but one day i decided to feel pity for myself and get MY ASS up and running! i stop caring about what other think of me and i got rid of everything that stop me and it was hard HARD HARD!! and that's part of life fudge dude fudge! and now i live in the usa, get the fudge up and get real with your self you are 1 of billions sperms that try to become a human you are here for a reason!!! dont come here and type this bullshit this is not you its your age and the feelings that come with it this is not Funkx, its a fucking loser that knows no to bound to reality and whats to kill you, i know this because i had try to kill myself 3 years ago thankfully i survived, so plz rethink about you and you goals you are special and 1 of billion special bro plz dont do anything Idiotic life is wonderful when you see it with clear eyes and quit that shit that you do(smoke) YOU know what iam talking about. iam been real bro its tough love.
Well, congrats to you, man! You made it. Yeah, we all are different, we all think different, we do stuff different. I see you know the system, but fck! You don't see it the way I do, because we think and we see different. I ain't bitching. Maybe, I will change some day. And that shit I'm smokin'... that's the shit, that makes me think, and that's the shit that makes me smile from time, to time. And yes, I am a fckin loser, I admit that. There are and will always be losers and winers, everyone can't win, you know. Things would go fckin insane if everyone could be winers.
(11-17-2012, 10:14 PM)KrYsp4rk Wrote: Don't do it, bro. As bluedog said, it's not worth it.
I could mention like 3 days I had. It was like this : I went to school, and everything was normal like always. But suddenly, and I swear I had no clue why, like the whole class started laughing about me and calling me some really bad things, and after school some guys stood in front of my school waiting me to come out and just kick my arse. I really thought that i have no more social life. Then came the weekend, i still was really shocked about it, and went to school with fear because of those guys, but when I arrived, nothing such horrible happened and I was so fkin reliefed... Maybe it isn't like really similar to your situation, but my advice is : Rattle yourself up and think (at least TRY to think) positive and just live day after day, and it possibly may then go in the good after a while. Try to do your best to earn some money. As bluedog said, "without downs there are no ups." But i probably write nonsense, cuz i'm just a kid yet, i don't know too much about such things.
But, if you still do it (and i pray that it won't come so far), it will be a huge loss for us all. In my eyes, you are a great person.
You'll get to know life soon. Good that those guys didn't kick your ass. Otherwise, I should go and fck em up.


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)