Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Steal Passwords Using USB filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Steal Passwords Using USB #17
Well, although this is a good method to steal passwords. The black screen might give you away though - and in some cases the AV might react and give a false positive (depending on what software you're using) and block the "attack".

I've found a way to implement this technique using the "GonZor Switchblade" - with the tools from securityxploded which are allowed by AV's and usable from a cmd. And by using the GonZor technique, installing it on a U3 device, the Anti-Virus won't be able to remove the software from your USB, only temporarily block it, if the AV finds the software malicious. (this is NOT a new technique, I've just changed it a bit)

Would anyone be interesting in such a Tutorial, hit me up with a PM and I'll see what I can do for you.

Reply





Messages In This Thread