Login Register






RunExeFromMemory (ShellCode RunPe) filter_list
Author
Message
RE: RunExeFromMemory (ShellCode RunPe) #4
(10-23-2012, 04:06 AM)M3 ™ Wrote: No problem dude , this function Read and Convert a Shell CodeBuffer Stored on a String and return a result from Struct Directly , That way its more undetectable ,

PD : if you can , tell a legend90 to put Credits on my codes on blackscripts website


Regards


thank you for raplay but I didnt mean to explain that function for me

I am trying to ask you here the results of that function is

Its Binary code

check this out

[Image: uAeMM.png]


this is the buffer results after writing it to file ,

my question how did you wrote it , or you just found it like other codes

that's all


, I am going to tell legend what you said , thx ^^

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RunExeFromMemory (ShellCode RunPe) - by M3 ™ - 10-22-2012, 12:55 AM