Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


HackCommunity XSS challenge filter_list
Author
Message
RE: HackCommunity XSS challenge #39
(10-13-2012, 05:36 AM)Raz0r Wrote:
(10-12-2012, 01:27 PM)1llusion Wrote:
(10-12-2012, 04:01 AM)Raz0r Wrote: Challenge 1
Spoiler:
[Image: yBbzzJhcNe.png]

Challenge 2
Spoiler:
[Image: avrGyVgptW.png]

Challenge 3
Spoiler:
[Image: xdBKZhKAZ8.png]

Couldn't get number 4, I'm gonna try later.

Nice Smile Try to go back to challenge 2 and get a message box with "XSS" in it Smile
I can't do it. That's a shame. I can only get it to say 1, I'm gonna try to re-write it again.

There is a way Smile do a little research Smile You need to change just 2 characters Smile If you are really hopeless, look at others solution Smile
Staff will never ever ask you for your personal information.
We know everything about you anyway.






Messages In This Thread
HackCommunity XSS challenge - by 1llusion - 09-26-2012, 02:55 PM