Login Register






Need Staff filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Need Staff #5
(10-05-2012, 07:49 PM)Hextrix Wrote:
(10-05-2012, 07:34 PM)bluedog.tar.gz Wrote: I myself am a interactive designer. I design and make websites and I could also help you with programming.
Let me know what you are exactly seeking and what you already have.

Alright well, i need help with booter applications, and other stuff i'm not gonna mention right now, i also need a website design. i am using joomla 2.5 but in a way i don't really want to use joomla, because i can't seem to find the right free template. i got my ideas in my head for the template, but i just can't find a very good template that i'm comfortable with.

so if you could help that would be awesome. i know you can make websites. so if you want to help me from scratch, i would more then likely to appoint you to having a partnership in my business.

I don't want no partnership in blackhat stuff. I've been in trouble with the law before and just simply can't do that.

I will be able to make a design for you but don't want anything to do with the blackhat activity. Also please note that we do not support stuff like that here on HackCommunity.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Need Staff - by Hextrix - 10-05-2012, 06:47 PM
Need Staff - by Hextrix - 10-05-2012, 06:47 PM