Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


[TuT] Silent Java Drive By [TuT] filter_list
Author
Message
RE: [TuT] Silent Java Drive By [TuT] #16
(09-25-2012, 03:11 PM)Akolt Wrote:
(09-25-2012, 03:07 PM)drake8 Wrote:
(09-25-2012, 03:05 PM)3r3bu$ Wrote: Files appear to be clean. Of course, it is detected as a Java driveby/java exploit.
But I don't think anything has been backdoored ect.

Will decide my final actions soon.

Understandable! But please change the topic name. This isn't a silenced drive by!

I never mentioned that this was FUD, Silent means it auto-runs the .EXE without asking the user to click "Run"..Learn the difference..

Whatever dudes Smile

The thread title is correct. This is a Silent driveby.

I really couldn't find anything sus within the files. I think the share is actually legit.

It is really hard to diagnose, as they are just java project files.
The obvious thing to do would be to infect the .html file, but that is 100% clean.

Very confusing.
I will let the users speak there minds for a few minutes before cleaning up this mess, and taking action.








Messages In This Thread
[TuT] Silent Java Drive By [TuT] - by Akolt - 09-24-2012, 06:23 AM