Login Register






The Krantser has come :) filter_list
Author
Message
The Krantser has come :) #1
[Image: loading-gif.gif]

Loading Post in t-5 seconds

[Image: countdown.gif]

Just Kidding.

Good day hackers,
I am KoKoKrants or commonly known as Savant.Anonymous.
I am a Class D hacker (n00rb) and am willing to learn more from this forum.

I chose this forum because:
1. Knowledgeable members
2. Members are willing to help
3. No BlackHat activity
4. Active Admins
5. Active members
6. Knowledgeable community (and a friendly one! Smile )
7. Repeat what I've just said 99x Smile

[Image: VhlQK.gif]
1. I have studied Visual Basic (crappy) for 6 years, and willing to share what ive learned from those years
2. I am still studying and perfecting my C++ programming skills, and willing to share and learn to and from you members Smile
3. I am starting to learn HTML and PHP, i am currently reading an ebook. and again, I am willing to learn from you guys Smile

[Image: i_love_myself_and_thats_all_that_matters.jpg]


About myself.

An 18 y-o. Almost Licensed Electronics and Communications Engineer(Almost)!

I am now currently taking up Doctor of Veterinary Medicine Smile

and I am anonymous Smile (well i am not under any proxies Tongue)

Good Day and Hello Community Smile
Don't Expect US, They Are Anonymous +PH+

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: 160q1sj.jpg]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
The Krantser has come :) - by KoKoKrants - 09-23-2012, 02:24 AM