Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Some Defaces filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Some Defaces #20
(05-14-2013, 08:47 PM)Silica Wrote:
(05-14-2013, 05:18 PM)Sinisterkid Wrote:
(05-14-2013, 02:30 PM)Silica Wrote: Too much Hitler talk is going down in my thread. Compliment me on my expert hacks pl0x

Well, seeing as you'll never deface as many pages as people we'd kill, good job for self control Tongue
But these are nice, not much into defacing myself but I love that page.
I dunno man. Bout a year ago when I defaced BHW, I defaced the roughly 150 sites he owned as well (had em all on a single host). Week later I defaced BHT, and defaced the owners 100 other sites as well. Least BHT made it difficult, had several hosts, but since I decrypt his password I was able to easily gain access to the others and take care of it.

What did they have all those other sites for? I can't see managing all of those.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Some Defaces - by Loli - 05-14-2013, 04:58 AM
RE: Some Defaces - by Lain - 05-14-2013, 05:01 AM
RE: Some Defaces - by Nefarious - 05-14-2013, 05:18 AM
RE: Some Defaces - by Loli - 05-14-2013, 06:17 AM
RE: Some Defaces - by Unmasked - 05-14-2013, 06:19 AM
RE: Some Defaces - by Loli - 05-14-2013, 06:52 AM
RE: Some Defaces - by Foulplay - 05-14-2013, 06:31 AM
RE: Some Defaces - by ErroraBorealis - 05-14-2013, 06:43 AM
RE: Some Defaces - by Nefarious - 05-14-2013, 06:50 AM
RE: Some Defaces - by ErroraBorealis - 05-14-2013, 07:07 AM
RE: Some Defaces - by Nefarious - 05-14-2013, 07:16 AM
RE: Some Defaces - by Unmasked - 05-14-2013, 07:15 AM
RE: Some Defaces - by Customer - 05-14-2013, 07:19 AM
RE: Some Defaces - by ErroraBorealis - 05-14-2013, 08:16 AM
RE: Some Defaces - by Loli - 05-14-2013, 07:50 AM
Re: RE: Some Defaces - by Oni - 05-14-2013, 01:18 PM
RE: Some Defaces - by Loli - 05-14-2013, 02:30 PM
RE: Some Defaces - by ErroraBorealis - 05-14-2013, 05:18 PM
RE: Some Defaces - by Loli - 05-14-2013, 08:47 PM
RE: Some Defaces - by ErroraBorealis - 05-14-2013, 08:55 PM
RE: Some Defaces - by Loli - 05-14-2013, 10:11 PM