Login Register






Sword Art Online Dub filter_list
Author
Message
Sword Art Online Dub #1
I didn't see anything on this so I figured I'd inform everyone.
Sword Art Online is getting a dub, here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8Jl_-b7ju0

In my honest opinion, they butchered it like every other dub does, Asuna sounds like a 5 year old and Kirito sounds like he got punched in the adams apple.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Sword Art Online Dub - by Faralen - 05-14-2013, 05:48 PM
Re: Sword Art Online Dub - by Oni - 05-14-2013, 07:01 PM
RE: Sword Art Online Dub - by Faralen - 05-14-2013, 07:03 PM
RE: Sword Art Online Dub - by Loli - 05-14-2013, 08:41 PM
RE: Sword Art Online Dub - by Faralen - 05-14-2013, 08:50 PM
RE: Sword Art Online Dub - by Loli - 05-14-2013, 10:06 PM
RE: Sword Art Online Dub - by Customer - 05-15-2013, 09:07 AM
Re: RE: Sword Art Online Dub - by Oni - 05-22-2013, 01:13 PM