Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Best Paid VPN? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Best Paid VPN? #5
(08-21-2012, 12:57 AM)TJx1337 Wrote: Well I need a good VPN for hacking and I heard that free VPN's wont do you any good. People are also saying stay away from HMA, its not recommended for hacking. I need one that keeps 100% NO LOGS! Top bit encryption and that has a good speed.

what do you guys think about this: http://www.darknetvpn.com/

Well first of all why are you looking fir a VPN? Gaming ? Human Manipulation? or just private browsing
Only PM me if its important if its not you will be blocked


Need good off shore paid hosting if you know a good place please PM me with the link


Reply





Messages In This Thread
Best Paid VPN? - by TJx1337 - 08-21-2012, 12:57 AM