RE: BotnetOnline 08-17-2012, 03:56 AM
#6
1llusion: Can you rather separate it into a topic please? Even with this post and the offtopic ones above, as these don't have anything to do with the game anymore, but it would be weird to start topic without the former posts, as it would miss the context. I'll answer here with the premise that it will be separated.
Dawnc0re: Huh? That usertitle comment doesn't make any sense... First, why would I change it, I like it that way. Secondly, why are you taking it so seriously, it's supposed to be rather silly. It makes as much sense as if I said that your title is wrong, because you're not standardized part of the .NET framework.
And no, I don't think that's something that people simply choose, people are born and influenced in certain way, some are for example introverts, some are extroverts, some are left handed, some are right handed, they don't really choose one or the other, they're simply that way and if you try to force them to be different, it's not going to end in a good way. And I was always very weird and different from my childhood.
However, it holds sort of a thought/word play, a meaning that cannot be comprehended by taking it literally, a meaning that you obviously missed. By saying "weird by default", I'm implying my passion with weirdness and weird and different things, that it's something so prominent, that it's an implicit and natural way of doing and viewing things. So yes, I can say it is default.
Also... I'm sorry, but you don't really know me, we didn't interact enough for you to really get to know me. For example if you did, you would probably know that I don't like such "predictions", so just let me see it and make my own opinion, okay? :3
Dawnc0re: Huh? That usertitle comment doesn't make any sense... First, why would I change it, I like it that way. Secondly, why are you taking it so seriously, it's supposed to be rather silly. It makes as much sense as if I said that your title is wrong, because you're not standardized part of the .NET framework.
And no, I don't think that's something that people simply choose, people are born and influenced in certain way, some are for example introverts, some are extroverts, some are left handed, some are right handed, they don't really choose one or the other, they're simply that way and if you try to force them to be different, it's not going to end in a good way. And I was always very weird and different from my childhood.
However, it holds sort of a thought/word play, a meaning that cannot be comprehended by taking it literally, a meaning that you obviously missed. By saying "weird by default", I'm implying my passion with weirdness and weird and different things, that it's something so prominent, that it's an implicit and natural way of doing and viewing things. So yes, I can say it is default.
Also... I'm sorry, but you don't really know me, we didn't interact enough for you to really get to know me. For example if you did, you would probably know that I don't like such "predictions", so just let me see it and make my own opinion, okay? :3
I love creativity and creating, I love science and rational thought, I am an open atheist and avid self-learner.




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)