Login Register






Hi I'm mesoplox :) filter_list
Author
Message
Hi I'm mesoplox :) #1
Hi I'm mesoplox and I'm 15 years old

I don't know much about hacking, I surely am a noob indeed
I only know the basics of html. I want some help for
knowledge and NOT for doing black-hat things.
By joining this amazing forum I hope I can gain some
intellegence. Tips from others are always welcome.

I'll be practicing my C++ in the future as it has not
developped for the past few months.(too busy for school)
The most prefered way to contact me is via skype.

I'm willing to choose the white-hat I want to learn as much as
possible. As I said, tips are always welcome.

I hope my stay here will be accepted from you guys Smile

-Mesoplox
Obey.Ganda.Pang.And.Fly.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Hi I'm mesoplox :) - by mesoplox - 06-04-2012, 06:15 AM