Login Register






Gaming? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Gaming? #3
(05-13-2013, 07:46 PM)Groliath Wrote:
(05-13-2013, 07:38 PM)Apple Wrote: PM me if you are interested in knowing about my gaming forum. We almost have 2500 posts and the forums been up for about 2 months with 600+ members.

Sounds interesting.. but I'd rather stick to this forum in hopes of it getting more active in the gaming genre. Wouldn't want to leave this one anyway since I love the people here..

I'm not asking anyone to leave, I'm asking people to stay on both! Even take a few seconds to check it out and decide if you want to sign out you know? PM me if you're still interested.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Gaming? - by Apple - 05-13-2013, 07:38 PM
RE: Gaming? - by Groliath - 05-13-2013, 07:46 PM
RE: Gaming? - by Apple - 05-13-2013, 07:47 PM
RE: Gaming? - by Agony - 05-20-2013, 12:19 AM