Login Register






Oy! filter_list
Author
Message
Oy! #1
Hello there.

I created this user, because I wanted to find a place, to get motivation from and get a bit more serious.

I've fooled around a bit with blacktrack, but since I don't actually know what I'm doing with it, so I got bored pretty quick.

I'm better of with a few tools, learning those tools, learn what they do, than jumping through 100 programs, and not having anything else than failures.

I program a bit too. It's very limited.
I'm currently reading "Python The Hard Way", but I haven't got that far.

My other computer experience is mostly repairing and building pcs.
Used Windows all my life, but the last 6 month I've been using Linux, since I tried Ubuntu 10.04 for the first time, and since then I've done a hell lot of distro jumping, but I think I've settled down now.

This should be enough for now.

Looking forward to see what goes on in here.

- Xeum

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Oy! - by Xeum - 05-21-2012, 06:32 AM