Login Register






Minecraft. Best Fucking Game Ever. filter_list
Author
Message
Minecraft. Best Fucking Game Ever. #1
I'll be honest, Minecraft is the best game I've ever played. At first I was skeptical because of the graphics quality, but the level of creativity the game can handle completely outweighs the somewhat horrible graphics. You can download an HD texture pack for better and more realistic graphics, btw.

Anyone here play it? If not.. You should get it. It's simply awesome.

Basically, you are put in an infinitely generated world where you can build and create ANYTHING you want (from mansions to roller-coasters). But at night, monsters come out, so you need to build a shelter.

I just had to share how awesome this game is.
[Image: nNICR.jpg]
Creds to bluedog

For a list of my contributions (includes tutorials). Click here.

If you'd like to apply for Heat, please click here.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Minecraft. Best Fucking Game Ever. - by Reverence - 05-20-2012, 08:47 AM