RE: [XSS challenge]http://www.leksikon.org[Easy] 05-15-2012, 11:10 AM
#8
I'm trying it atm, but the website is so SLOW! 
I did it!!
How:
Also, this URL was at my awesome bar (ofc I use FireFox):
Oh, also you can just do:
[spoiler]
1) Type something in the search bar
2) Replace ?val=[whatever you typed] with any XSS thing like: <script>alert("kaz_crack was here! Please refine your security.
");</script>
3) After notifying the admin, celebrate for being such a good hacker!
[/spoiler

I did it!!
How:
Spoiler:
In the index page, you type in the XSS in the search bar. After doing so, I had an alert came up.
Also, this URL was at my awesome bar (ofc I use FireFox):
Spoiler:
*snip*
Oh, also you can just do:
[spoiler]
1) Type something in the search bar
2) Replace ?val=[whatever you typed] with any XSS thing like: <script>alert("kaz_crack was here! Please refine your security.
");</script>3) After notifying the admin, celebrate for being such a good hacker!
[/spoiler
To hack is a skill, but a skill may or may not be to hack.




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)