[XSS challenge]*snip*[Easy] 05-15-2012, 09:18 AM
#1
Hello Hackcommunity
I'm curious about how good you guys are to xss. Therefore i'm setting up a little challenge. If you know the basics of xss this will be an fairly easy challenge. This is just to see which level you guys are on.
If you guys find this to easy i will make some more challenges just a little harder
Target:
*snip*
Rules:
PoC:
Top ten solvers:
I'm curious about how good you guys are to xss. Therefore i'm setting up a little challenge. If you know the basics of xss this will be an fairly easy challenge. This is just to see which level you guys are on.
If you guys find this to easy i will make some more challenges just a little harder

Target:
*snip*
Rules:
- No vector sharing with others --> otherwise it wouldn't be a challenge
- You should make a pop-up box containing your name
- Post PoC in the thread
- PM me the query so that I can confirm
PoC:
Top ten solvers:


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)