RE: [TuT]☆All Methods Of Evasion Antivirus With Metasploit☆[TuT] 05-01-2012, 08:09 PM
#3
Hi,
Thanks for reply.
If i understand, I must send you a private message in 5 days including this format:
Thread Name:-------------
Thread Link:---------------
Thread Author:------------
Author Profile Link:--------
To my Tut is put in the best forum
I specified that this is my work, I did exactly the same on another forum with the same username and the same email address.
I will post now, three other TuT, which I think its the same quality
Thanks for reply.
If i understand, I must send you a private message in 5 days including this format:
Thread Name:-------------
Thread Link:---------------
Thread Author:------------
Author Profile Link:--------
To my Tut is put in the best forum
I specified that this is my work, I did exactly the same on another forum with the same username and the same email address.
I will post now, three other TuT, which I think its the same quality


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)