RE: How to Hack E-Mail Account Password - Email Hacking Software 04-21-2012, 01:44 AM
#68
So, say I put this on my USB and I'm running on a laptop and I go to school and put it on a computer then I could go home at another school day and control remotely from my house and get admin passwords and the files on it? Also, when I leave school they keep the system on but at the screen where it says you need to login with your student ID so I'm curious would it still work?
If so then this is pretty frickin awesome
So, say I put this on my USB and I'm running on a laptop and I go to school and put it on a computer then I could go home at another school day and control remotely from my house and get admin passwords and the files on it? Also, when I leave school they keep the system on but at the screen where it says you need to login with your student ID so I'm curious would it still work?
If so then this is pretty frickin awesome
If so then this is pretty frickin awesome

So, say I put this on my USB and I'm running on a laptop and I go to school and put it on a computer then I could go home at another school day and control remotely from my house and get admin passwords and the files on it? Also, when I leave school they keep the system on but at the screen where it says you need to login with your student ID so I'm curious would it still work?
If so then this is pretty frickin awesome
If I helped you or if you are feeling a bit generous please click the adf.ly link! http://adf.ly/FIKwX
![[Image: at.png]](http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/Mexicopaper/at.png)
![[Image: at.png]](http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/Mexicopaper/at.png)


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)