Login Register






Website ideas filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Website ideas #10
Alright guys. Figured instead of starting a whole new thread, why not recycle this one? I've set up the site, it's ready to go for the most part besides a few minor changes. This is where I need your feedback:

What do you want to see? Resources? If yes, what kind of resources. Fonts? Tutorials? If yes, what kind of tutorials? I need you guys to tell me what you want. I can and will share everything I can (within my legal limit).
kawaii~desu

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Website ideas - by Loli - 05-08-2013, 03:26 AM
RE: Website ideas - by Nefarious - 05-08-2013, 03:29 AM
RE: Website ideas - by Loli - 05-08-2013, 03:31 AM
RE: Website ideas - by Nefarious - 05-08-2013, 03:33 AM
RE: Website ideas - by Groliath - 05-08-2013, 03:34 AM
RE: Website ideas - by Loli - 05-08-2013, 03:37 AM
RE: Website ideas - by Foulplay - 05-08-2013, 03:30 AM
RE: Website ideas - by Lain - 05-08-2013, 03:40 AM
RE: Website ideas - by Loli - 05-08-2013, 03:42 AM
RE: Website ideas - by Loli - 05-11-2013, 06:43 PM
RE: Website ideas - by Oni - 05-11-2013, 07:13 PM
RE: Website ideas - by Loli - 05-11-2013, 07:21 PM