cheers chicas 04-15-2012, 12:56 PM
#1
hello guys :-)
well, just registered, but Im following this forum for few days now. I want to start a bit with C++ Coding (we are going to start in school also) but currently im just into Hardware and stuff, dont like coding that much
anyway, im 17 and from germany and I want to extend my knowledge in hacking (even if im a newb)
currently im looking for those RAT Tools, still have to take a look on it.
if anyone could give me a good eBook or tutorial I would appreciate it
se7Ro
well, just registered, but Im following this forum for few days now. I want to start a bit with C++ Coding (we are going to start in school also) but currently im just into Hardware and stuff, dont like coding that much
anyway, im 17 and from germany and I want to extend my knowledge in hacking (even if im a newb)
currently im looking for those RAT Tools, still have to take a look on it.
if anyone could give me a good eBook or tutorial I would appreciate it
se7Ro


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)