Login Register






need help for backtrack filter_list
Author
Message
RE: need help for backtrack #22
I hate this HRDE... Always asking for rep.. THis is not some shitty forum where you keep on asking for rep.....
People will give you rep if they want, its not a thing to keep on asking in every post you make.

Moderators, remove my comment and negative rep me if you think that I am saying something unethical.

(04-12-2012, 03:35 PM)chipp Wrote: where can i download backtrack for windows? can someone give me a link (with a virus scan)?

There is nothing such as "Backtrack For windows", if you are referring to backtrack for virtualbox/machine, then its available in official backtrack site. Same goes for KDE and Gnome flavour of backtrack.

And there is no need for virus scan for these files.
YEAH YEAH.. GIVE ME NEGATIVE REP FOR SAYING TRUTH... BUT ANYWAY WHO CARES!!!. I AM WHO I AM...REPS DO NOT MATTER TO ME.. GIVE ME 1000 -ve REPS, but IF MY POST IS GOOD THEN READERS WILL KNOW

Reply





Messages In This Thread
need help for backtrack - by TheSkillfularrow - 04-08-2012, 04:18 PM