Login Register






Mumbling? filter_list
Author
Message
Mumbling? #1
So I'm a teen and whenever I look through videos or my friends make me repeat what I say I get really pissed off because every time when I talk I mumble and It doesn't seem as I am it's quite annoying as everyone looks at me like WTF is he saying? So has anyone had this problem before? I have a really deep voice always stand up straight good eye contact enough air I don't talk to fast but sometimes I do. I'm sometimes the quiet person. So Has anyone been through this were you've been mumbling it's just getting so bad now I'm angry at myself? Anyway to fix this?
[Image: twgFe.jpg]
~So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Mumbling? - by TOP. - 04-14-2012, 07:08 AM