Login Register






A New Forum Making Help Needed filter_list
Author
Message
A New Forum Making Help Needed #1
I had an idea of making a new forum after my current semester ended (after 2 and half months). Quite a long time to go, but I want it to happen well.
[some of you might remember I had tried a similar thing before and made a mess instead]
The purpose of it would be discussion about all general computing stuffs (since thats what I can handle best according to me). I'm serious about maintaining this forum properly and making it a successful one. But I'm not experienced in these kind of thing at all.
A friend of mine said to me that there are lots of similar forums out there and mine could hardly be a success among them. So I got stuck in this first place with just an idea in my head. How difficult would it be to get the forum I make successful?

Additionally, I might require constant help later in my forum making later. I would be using this very thread for that purpose. I hope I'll get some good advices here.. Smile
Folow me on My YouTube Channel if you're into art.






Messages In This Thread
A New Forum Making Help Needed - by Solixious - 03-27-2012, 03:29 AM