Login Register






Need Help filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Need Help #6
Well, I can easily help you get rid of your virus.

If you know anything that has been suspicious and you have downloaded and ran it, try opening Task Manager and finding any suspicious processes or applications that you THINK are the source of the virus. If you ran a program say; 123.exe and there is a 123.exe running your process, immediately end the process and proceed.

You should try download Malware Bytes and SUPERantispyware.

Now, run a scan with both of them on your computer. I would recommend doing a quick scan, but if you feel weary enough go ahead and do a full scan. You should now wait and find out if they find any infections or malware; if they do quarantine them right away. If you are still feeling symptoms of a virus, PM me or update your post and I can further assist you.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Need Help - by Haxoraxe - 03-03-2012, 03:15 AM