RE: Mainstream. A Philosophical Discovery. 03-07-2012, 03:07 AM
#5
(03-06-2012, 05:14 AM)Frooxius Wrote: Yes I think it's possible, in fact, I think that's why some people leave something, once it becomes popular, they simply care only about it being unknown, that's what makes it attractive to them, whether they do it knowingly or not. If they didn't care about that, they wouldn't leave it based on the popularity.
It might be difficult to understand why other people are different or why they do things differently or why do they even like some things that you yourself don't, but that's just the way it is, you're different than them, so you might not understand that feeling. For example, I'm left-handed and I just don't understand how people can write with their right hand. I just can't do it, it's terrible no matter how much I try, so it seems quite weird to me when I think about it, because being right-handed is a feeling that I never had and never will. And analogously, it's same in your case.
I see. I guess in the end it all comes down to perspective.


![[Image: nNICR.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/nNICR.jpg)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)