RE: Problem with C# Programming Need Help!! 02-12-2012, 09:28 PM
#8
PhazeShift: I am using my brain, thank you very much. You don't have to start insults when someone doesn't understand your wording, I was simply stating my viewpoint, you could've explained yourself without degrading personal statements, so please do that next time and don't take stuff too personally. Notice how I didn't say a single thing about you and kept talking simply about the statements (again, not you), so please do the same and don't get personal.
I dunno why, but some people think that when they possibly say something wrong (or someone thinks they might say something wrong, I can be wrong as well, so you can clarify your viewpoint), it automatically means they're bad/stupid/whatever. That's not true at all (it can be true, but it also cannot), please remember that.
Additionally, language itself doesn't really recognize system methods and classes and routines trough syntax, or better to say, it doesn't recognize JUST these trough syntax. Read the ECMA (or any other official) language specification I linked, it doesn't show any special syntax for .NET libraries that would be unusable for any other, for example defined by you. It provides a way to generally specify a method call for example and it's up to the language run time / compiler to go and look for the given method in all defined methods (which can include .NET ones) and make a reference to it (link it, statically, dynamically, or sometimes even place the body at the place if it's an inline one or some optimizations are enabled).
I dunno why, but some people think that when they possibly say something wrong (or someone thinks they might say something wrong, I can be wrong as well, so you can clarify your viewpoint), it automatically means they're bad/stupid/whatever. That's not true at all (it can be true, but it also cannot), please remember that.
Additionally, language itself doesn't really recognize system methods and classes and routines trough syntax, or better to say, it doesn't recognize JUST these trough syntax. Read the ECMA (or any other official) language specification I linked, it doesn't show any special syntax for .NET libraries that would be unusable for any other, for example defined by you. It provides a way to generally specify a method call for example and it's up to the language run time / compiler to go and look for the given method in all defined methods (which can include .NET ones) and make a reference to it (link it, statically, dynamically, or sometimes even place the body at the place if it's an inline one or some optimizations are enabled).
I love creativity and creating, I love science and rational thought, I am an open atheist and avid self-learner.




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)