Which linux should I instal? 11-28-2011, 09:47 PM
#1
Note: I know this text is full of gramatical errors and other things I'm sorry about it, still learning
little bit info about the computer
So I'm going to get a used computer. It is about 4-6 years old. I will use generly for programming cause I don't want to screw my Laptop that is running Windows 7. It is a computer from the goverment tax office. Could I do something with it?
So my question to you is which linux should I instal?
- I'm linux beginner
- I want to learn costumise it
- Devlop some programs
- Meet the Open Source culture
Some other info
PC will be not connected with internet. (maybe USB wifi in the futher)
little bit info about the computer
So I'm going to get a used computer. It is about 4-6 years old. I will use generly for programming cause I don't want to screw my Laptop that is running Windows 7. It is a computer from the goverment tax office. Could I do something with it?
So my question to you is which linux should I instal?
- I'm linux beginner
- I want to learn costumise it
- Devlop some programs
- Meet the Open Source culture
Some other info
PC will be not connected with internet. (maybe USB wifi in the futher)


![[Image: Signature.png]](https://dl.dropbox.com/u/81692631/Signature.png)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)