RE: W7 Diag Tool - Created by Infinity 11-27-2011, 05:53 AM
#3
(11-27-2011, 04:41 AM)Coder-san Wrote: Very nice. I like the thread-control you made.
But for an VB application it's not doing what VB does the best, make use of GUI.
You can add a form with a listview control, and add those information you are exporting in it and show to the user.
I like the idea of showing what each button exports, but VB doesn't do it best, WPF is a lot better for GUI control handling. Take a look at some WPF applications and you'll see why I say that. Thanks for the feedback though
ArkPhaze
"Object oriented way to get rich? Inheritance"
Getting Started: C/C++ | Common Mistakes
[ Assembly / C++ / .NET / Haskell / J Programmer ]
"Object oriented way to get rich? Inheritance"
Getting Started: C/C++ | Common Mistakes
[ Assembly / C++ / .NET / Haskell / J Programmer ]


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)