Login Register






Your Favorite Anime filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Your Favorite Anime #19
(05-05-2013, 09:57 PM)Der Anarchist Wrote:
(05-05-2013, 01:03 PM)Silica Wrote: Top 5 for me:
1. Code Geass - My main introduction to anime. I'd hardly watched anime, saw a bit of Naruto (over-fucking-rated), Inuyasha, and randomly picked up the Familiar of Zero (stalled, but still great). This opened my eyes to anime as a whole, and set a god-tier for me.

2. Steins;Gate - Recently watched this, and the whole thing was amazing. Though not a 5/5, it was still pretty fucking awesome. It's not your typical time machine BS, they actually put effort into scientific terminology and what not, so 4.5/5 for me.

3. Fate/Zero - Mature enough not to have any fucking fan service.. Oh wait...

4. Angel Beats! - This was a derpy pick. I didn't honestly think I'd like it, but after watching it and laughing my ass off half the time, and then crying my heart out at the end, it was probably one of my better picks. I quite honestly enjoyed it, and am rewatching it right now.

5. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - I had my teary eye'd moments, and then I had my FUCK YEAH MOTHERFUCKER moments. Regardless, fantastic anime, I highly recommend, taught me a few lessons that I'll always follow.

Honorable mentions:

Darker Than Black
Death Note
Sword Art Online
Mirai Nikki (Ranked lower than all in this thread, but was still great. Only problem is Yuki was a pussy).

My sides are gone after reading number 3. Considering watching Death Note, but I've always thought of it as over-rated (even though I love the basic plot of it).

I recommend Death Note, it's not my top 5. I actually watched Death Note before Code Geass, and they both have similar plots (sort of), and were good. I just had an issue with Death Note, and I'm sure if you watch it, you will understand where I come from.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Your Favorite Anime - by Oni - 04-14-2013, 05:52 AM
RE: Your Favorite Anime - by i0xIllusi0n - 04-14-2013, 02:52 PM
RE: Your Favorite Anime - by Oni - 04-14-2013, 04:06 PM
RE: Your Favorite Anime - by Nefarious - 04-14-2013, 09:34 PM
RE: Your Favorite Anime - by Customer - 05-06-2013, 07:30 PM
RE: Your Favorite Anime - by Nefarious - 05-06-2013, 10:46 PM
RE: Your Favorite Anime - by Jiggly - 04-14-2013, 04:15 PM
RE: Your Favorite Anime - by Oni - 04-14-2013, 04:20 PM
RE: Your Favorite Anime - by Bannedshee - 04-14-2013, 05:44 PM
RE: Your Favorite Anime - by Oni - 04-15-2013, 04:06 AM
RE: Your Favorite Anime - by Nefarious - 04-15-2013, 04:32 AM
Re: RE: Your Favorite Anime - by Oni - 04-15-2013, 07:46 AM
RE: Your Favorite Anime - by kaiteisbait - 04-28-2013, 01:55 AM
RE: Your Favorite Anime - by Customer - 05-05-2013, 05:16 AM
RE: Your Favorite Anime - by Oni - 05-05-2013, 05:37 AM
RE: Your Favorite Anime - by Loli - 05-05-2013, 01:03 PM
RE: Your Favorite Anime - by Qore - 05-05-2013, 09:53 PM
RE: Your Favorite Anime - by Nefarious - 05-05-2013, 10:55 PM
RE: Your Favorite Anime - by Oni - 05-05-2013, 09:57 PM
RE: Your Favorite Anime - by Loli - 05-06-2013, 02:18 AM
RE: Your Favorite Anime - by Jiggly - 05-06-2013, 12:53 PM
RE: Your Favorite Anime - by Loli - 05-06-2013, 02:56 PM
RE: Your Favorite Anime - by Jiggly - 05-06-2013, 05:26 PM
Re: RE: Your Favorite Anime - by Oni - 05-06-2013, 01:00 PM
RE: Your Favorite Anime - by Jiggly - 05-06-2013, 01:07 PM
Re: RE: Your Favorite Anime - by Oni - 05-06-2013, 09:59 PM
RE: Your Favorite Anime - by Xavier123qsdBad - 09-17-2024, 01:51 PM
RE: Your Favorite Anime - by oNullr - 11-26-2024, 06:10 AM
RE: Your Favorite Anime - by HeckerNoHecking - 11-28-2024, 03:51 PM
RE: Your Favorite Anime - by langosssss - 11-28-2024, 06:46 PM