Login Register






Greets filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Greets #8
(05-05-2013, 11:37 PM)Customer Wrote:
(05-05-2013, 11:29 PM)Der Anarchist Wrote: Aha, our forum icons seem to be the highlight of shittiness. I've been planning to change them, but having a pain finding a full set of replacements. The icons matched our old theme, but not this one. I'll probably replace them sometime soon.

This.

Decided to remove them temporarily while I get some new ones made. I think most people will agree it looks better without them.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Greets - by Loli - 05-05-2013, 01:13 PM
RE: Greets - by Customer - 05-05-2013, 05:55 PM
RE: Greets - by Nefarious - 05-05-2013, 10:05 PM
Re: Greets - by Balls - 05-05-2013, 11:24 PM
RE: Greets - by Oni - 05-05-2013, 11:29 PM
RE: Greets - by Customer - 05-05-2013, 11:37 PM
Re: RE: Greets - by Balls - 05-05-2013, 11:31 PM
RE: Greets - by Oni - 05-06-2013, 12:15 AM
Re: RE: Greets - by Balls - 05-06-2013, 12:26 AM
RE: Greets - by Loli - 05-06-2013, 02:16 AM