Login Register






Greets filter_list
Author
Message
Greets #1
Hi, I'm the new face around here. Saw a thread on 4chan, decided to join, after contemplating whether to join a forum with shitty forum icons with such a cool theme. But, I suppose I can ignore the little things for once, and just make my way around. I've been a member on HackForums for many a year, but recently got IP Banned.

Guess I'll stick around here and see what the community is like here. So, hi.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Greets - by Loli - 05-05-2013, 01:13 PM
RE: Greets - by Customer - 05-05-2013, 05:55 PM
RE: Greets - by Nefarious - 05-05-2013, 10:05 PM
Re: Greets - by Balls - 05-05-2013, 11:24 PM
RE: Greets - by Oni - 05-05-2013, 11:29 PM
RE: Greets - by Customer - 05-05-2013, 11:37 PM
Re: RE: Greets - by Balls - 05-05-2013, 11:31 PM
RE: Greets - by Oni - 05-06-2013, 12:15 AM
Re: RE: Greets - by Balls - 05-06-2013, 12:26 AM
RE: Greets - by Loli - 05-06-2013, 02:16 AM