Login Register






A list of VPNs that does not keep log! filter_list
Author
Message
A list of VPNs that does not keep log! #1
So, I have collected a good well VPN's that do not save logs from different websites and decided to give it to HC for those who are interested, if you are looking for a VPN that does not save the log, You should look on this list! Remember that some VPN's I have mentioned on the list can cost, every VPN that i have listed costs money!

  1. A List of VPN'S That do not keep log:

    Private Internet Access
    BTGuard
    IVPN (Keeps log just in 10min)
    Anonine
    IPVanish
    TorrentPrivacy
    VikingVPN
    Privacy.io
    TorGuard
    SwitchVPN
    IbVPN
    Pure VPN
    VPN.AC

I'm going too share VPN's that does keep log soon, stay tuned!

Source:
http://www.bestvpnz.com/vpn-without-logs/
http://torrentfreak.com/vpn-services-tha...on-130302/

[+] 1 user Likes ART33R's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
A list of VPNs that does not keep log! - by ART33R - 01-03-2014, 11:45 PM