Login Register






Grub Rescue filter_list
Author
Message
Grub Rescue #1
Okay I got in some serious problems :S

I used Pmagic to erase all the partions I had on my Netbook.
and well I accidentally erased the partion from Grub
so I am stuck with no partions and no grub
just hd0 (empty partion)
I tried to install/open Ubuntu 11.10, Super grub disk, Pmagic. and none worked :S, I am stuck at

Code:
grub rescue>

I tried to use

Code:
grub rescue>set set prefix=(hd0,6)/boot/grub set root=(hd0,6) grub rescue> normal Unknown command 'normal' grub rescue>ls (hd0) (hd1) (hd1,1) grub rescue>ls (hd0)/ error: Unknown Filesystem grub rescue>ls (hd1)/ error: Unknown Filesystem grub rescue>ls (hd1,1)/ error: Unknown Filesystem
the hd1 and hd1,1 are from the USB boot.

well I am at a wall right now :headbash:
anyone got any suggestions? solutions?
and thanks in advance

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Grub Rescue - by joouur - 10-24-2011, 06:09 AM