RE: So we were doing Night Owl Awards 04-29-2013, 12:36 AM
#19
(04-28-2013, 11:00 PM)Jiggly Wrote: Oh that call (and what I saw of it) was awesome. Although I really think Nohbody has scarred me for life.You say that like it's a bad thing.
You should do these little Night Owl things every now and again! That way more people can have a go xD But have like something to do at the same time...or it gets a bit homosexual in there.
(04-29-2013, 12:16 AM)Der Anarchist Wrote:Agree.(04-28-2013, 11:00 PM)Jiggly Wrote: Oh that call (and what I saw of it) was awesome. Although I really think Nohbody has scarred me for life.
You should do these little Night Owl things every now and again! That way more people can have a go xD But have like something to do at the same time...or it gets a bit homosexual in there.
It really does. Nohbdy's moaning noises don't make things better.
(04-29-2013, 12:24 AM)Johnny Wrote:(04-29-2013, 12:16 AM)Der Anarchist Wrote:(04-28-2013, 11:00 PM)Jiggly Wrote: Oh that call (and what I saw of it) was awesome. Although I really think Nohbody has scarred me for life.
You should do these little Night Owl things every now and again! That way more people can have a go xD But have like something to do at the same time...or it gets a bit homosexual in there.
It really does. Nohbdy's moaning noises don't make things better.
But my voice does :-)
it does.





![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)