Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


I'm blank. Please help. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: I'm blank. Please help. #3
basically what he said^^


a better description would be...

A RAT is a "Remote Administration Tool" it allows you remote access to a victims computer, remote access is where you can control the victims PC. ?Usually these have built in keyloggers and such. Hmm, theyre really hard to explain honestly.. you kind of just have to know what they are. But at Alchemist said, theyre done by using ports that you have to open on your connection, then opening the same ports on your victims PC, so that you can tunnel a connection to them, and the server is the tunnel that i just mentioned. Any features that the RAT Client may have, you may use, via remote connection.


If you'd like a demonstration, i can let you team view and watch me set one up, then watch me test it on myself.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
I'm blank. Please help. - by Solixious - 10-13-2011, 12:15 PM