RE: [Request] Screen capture 04-27-2013, 07:20 AM
#42
It doesn't prove anything lol. I can tell that you give into the whole "society is right every time because they're society, they're not allowed to mess up" concept.
You don't know my code, you don't know my situation.
Calling you a cocky, ignorant child isn't kid insults. You're cocky because you think you're right all the time no matter the situation. You're ignorant because you're failing to realize my side of the situation.
And then we go back to the kid insults. You're trying to flip things when really you're failing.
Said it before and I'll say it again. I'm going to leave. The reason why I came back last time is because you went on a little temper tantrum and I felt the need to express the laughter xD
If you would act like an adult instead of the child that you truly do act like, maybe you'd earn some public respect. Until then you're just an ignorant child.
Go ahead and reply to this again, it only shows how immature you are and can't take the heat
"Let's negative rep him so he knows I'm serious" xDDD I still think that's pretty funny.
You don't know my code, you don't know my situation.
Calling you a cocky, ignorant child isn't kid insults. You're cocky because you think you're right all the time no matter the situation. You're ignorant because you're failing to realize my side of the situation.
And then we go back to the kid insults. You're trying to flip things when really you're failing.
Said it before and I'll say it again. I'm going to leave. The reason why I came back last time is because you went on a little temper tantrum and I felt the need to express the laughter xD
If you would act like an adult instead of the child that you truly do act like, maybe you'd earn some public respect. Until then you're just an ignorant child.
Go ahead and reply to this again, it only shows how immature you are and can't take the heat

"Let's negative rep him so he knows I'm serious" xDDD I still think that's pretty funny.
![[Image: BAvhP6h.png]](http://i.imgur.com/BAvhP6h.png)
Code:
[5:42:25 PM] i0xillusi0n: Breshie don't bust a nut over chloe now
[5:42:31 PM] Entity: fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap
[5:42:33 PM] Jigglypuff | SL: EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)