Login Register






Katakitsu | Hello! filter_list
Author
Message
Re: RE: Katakitsu | Hello! #5
(04-26-2013, 04:28 PM)Katakitsu Wrote: Thanks, but I was wondering if I could get help with something. I am unable to use any avatar at all. I have tried every type file and its under the max limits..

I modified php restrictions recently and there are a few functions I blocked. I plan to fix these issues soon. I didn't feel like making an announcement, since I had planned on fixing the issues sooner. I am doing my best to limit the functions of php and ensure the forum works at the same time. As always, I appreciate bug reports, and encourage others to post them in the Suggestions section if something is amiss.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Katakitsu | Hello! - by Katakitsu - 04-25-2013, 06:38 PM
RE: Katakitsu | Hello! - by Charon - 04-25-2013, 09:02 PM
Re: Katakitsu | Hello! - by Oni - 04-25-2013, 09:51 PM
RE: Katakitsu | Hello! - by Katakitsu - 04-26-2013, 04:28 PM
Re: RE: Katakitsu | Hello! - by Oni - 04-26-2013, 09:16 PM