Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


I have a question. filter_list
Author
Message
I have a question. #1
Not sure if this goes here but im wanting to create a web based booter. Is there a tut someone could send me to and what vps should I use to host it? Im also wondering if I should use nVPN so I don't get caught with this I here its a good vpn.
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc7e6c553.jpg]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
I have a question. - by icyfilmer - 04-25-2013, 04:13 PM
RE: I have a question. - by Nefarious - 04-25-2013, 11:16 PM
RE: I have a question. - by icyfilmer - 04-26-2013, 04:19 AM
RE: I have a question. - by Nefarious - 04-27-2013, 08:17 AM
RE: I have a question. - by icyfilmer - 04-27-2013, 08:19 AM
RE: I have a question. - by i0xIllusi0n - 04-27-2013, 07:30 PM
RE: I have a question. - by icyfilmer - 04-28-2013, 02:50 AM