"Let's do something outside" She said. 04-25-2013, 06:09 AM
#1
So I got my xbox recently and the game Gears of Wars: Judgement. I will admit I have been playing non stop and I have spent my whole day inside playing. My lovely wife started to nag and bullshit so she said "Let's do something outside" So I got my computer and my xbox and hooked them outside. Did I do something wrong? No. I don't get why she's all mad and crap
![[Image: 60yywDw.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/60yywDw.jpg)
![[Image: ubLBt87.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/ubLBt87.jpg)
I can see this thread going the wrong way. Before you all talk crap let me clarify that we troll each other all the time. I won this time. She's evil too.
![[Image: 60yywDw.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/60yywDw.jpg)
![[Image: ubLBt87.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/ubLBt87.jpg)
I can see this thread going the wrong way. Before you all talk crap let me clarify that we troll each other all the time. I won this time. She's evil too.






![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)