Login Register




Poll: Which would you pick?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Alienware M18x
0%
0 0%
Razer Blade
100.00%
2 100.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



Alienware M18x vs. Razer Blade filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Alienware M18x vs. Razer Blade #2
In my opinion, the Alienware one looks alright but if you're going to buy a heavy, stationary, notebook get the Asus G75 or the G76 when it comes out. I think Asus makes good notebooks because their cooling is fa nominal. But with both the Alienware and Razorblade, they probably will require a cooling pad at all times. I have one of the older notebooks and I can still run my games at fair and lot temperatures.
[Image: 8536321abf.jpg]Me and Lux are the realest users here.
[STAFF DETERMINED SIGNATURE AS LEWD]
JDM>USDM

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Alienware M18x vs. Razer Blade - by Oni - 04-25-2013, 01:09 AM
RE: Alienware M18x vs. Razer Blade - by ねこまっしぐら - 04-25-2013, 03:59 AM