Re: RE: Abortion 04-24-2013, 12:44 PM
#8
(04-23-2013, 10:43 PM)Jiggly Wrote: With adoption there's the issue of being unable to support the baby....but then there's a very very high risk of attachment to the baby despite that. In most cases, mothers naturally love their babies. Its kinda unimaginable to think of giving something up after 9 months of carrying it and nurturing it.
Simply I think (with the exception of cases when it's unavoidable) that it's insane how many people get pregnant when they aren't ready to be. Those that moan "oh it's his fault for not putting on a condom" (and yes I know someone who said that word for word) are idiots.
The stupidity tends to come from both sides. You would think that if they would agree to being screwed without protection, they would have the intent of reproducing. Then again, I have met people who've used protection and had it fail.











![[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/7ajmN5P.jpg)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)