Battlefield 3 Open Beta 09-29-2011, 02:13 PM
#1
Hey guys,
Well, I live in Germany, and the beta has been released.
Problem is, I got about 3 motherfucking keys, and none of them worked.
It was telling me it was used already.. FML.
I'm pretty pissed at that, as I've been waiting forever for the fucking beta
and then this shit happens, they need to get their shit together.
I'm playing it on Xbox right now, not bad, I just suck at shooters on
consoles..
So if anyone who lives in germany, has a valid key, mind sharing?
Thank you.
Well, I live in Germany, and the beta has been released.
Problem is, I got about 3 motherfucking keys, and none of them worked.
It was telling me it was used already.. FML.
I'm pretty pissed at that, as I've been waiting forever for the fucking beta
and then this shit happens, they need to get their shit together.
I'm playing it on Xbox right now, not bad, I just suck at shooters on
consoles..
So if anyone who lives in germany, has a valid key, mind sharing?
Thank you.
I'm back.

![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)