Login Register






The Walking Dead filter_list
Author
Message
RE: The Walking Dead #6
I never did get to read much of the comics. I think I read a few of them.
Same goes for the TV series, but I'll definitely check the game out.

(08-28-2012, 04:16 PM)The Protagonist Wrote: You may be interested in Catacylism though.
https://github.com/downloads/headswe/Cat..._1.9.5.zip

Biggrin

You're referencing this right?
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
The Walking Dead - by The High Roller - 08-28-2012, 12:15 PM
RE: The Walking Dead - by The Protagonist - 08-28-2012, 02:28 PM
RE: The Walking Dead - by The Protagonist - 08-28-2012, 02:46 PM
RE: The Walking Dead - by The Protagonist - 08-28-2012, 04:16 PM
RE: The Walking Dead - by Hardz - 08-28-2012, 06:33 PM
RE: The Walking Dead - by Oni - 08-29-2012, 12:20 AM
RE: The Walking Dead - by Edward - 08-29-2012, 10:56 AM
RE: The Walking Dead - by Hardz - 09-04-2012, 10:12 PM
RE: The Walking Dead - by The Protagonist - 08-29-2012, 01:27 PM
RE: The Walking Dead - by EquinoxRhyme - 09-06-2012, 12:18 PM