RE: hacking into a protected forum? 09-07-2011, 05:30 PM
#2
Ok, never mind about Firesheep, what about Cain and Abel or Brutus?
I don't know anyone's IP, just a bunch of usernames. I am a total noob kind of a grayish-white hat I guess. Don't care about accounts just need to view the forum.
Oh, I see I'm not supposed to post threads like this. Nevermind then. Admin delete if you will. Sorry for the mistake I didn't see the 'no posting threads like this' thread until after i postd this. these forums are difficult for me to navigate/understand what I'm seeing.
I don't know anyone's IP, just a bunch of usernames. I am a total noob kind of a grayish-white hat I guess. Don't care about accounts just need to view the forum.
Oh, I see I'm not supposed to post threads like this. Nevermind then. Admin delete if you will. Sorry for the mistake I didn't see the 'no posting threads like this' thread until after i postd this. these forums are difficult for me to navigate/understand what I'm seeing.
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2011, 05:35 PM by Prototype™.)


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)