RE: Creating my first keylogger using AHK. 09-05-2011, 07:38 AM
#3
(09-05-2011, 07:32 AM)Frooxius Wrote: Keyboard heatmap - statistics of keyboard presses visualized - several heatmaps and stats - depending on how often is the key pressed and for how long - also textual statistics - how long is each key pressed in average, maximum, minimum etc.
Computer screen heatmap - separate heatmaps for mouse buttons and one complete heatmap - it will show where the user clicks the most. Also stats for mouse buttons, durations and such. Also mouse position heatmap - where is the cursor the most - depends also on time - the longer the cursor is at given position, the more heated it will be.
Even more stats! I like stats.
I doubt I can actually implement any of those using AHK.
Thanks for the suggestions though :3
![[Image: 5Y220l1.png]](http://imgur.com/5Y220l1.png)
[FREE] iPentagram Version4 - AIO Hacking Tool.
/ IPTracer, Shellbooter, Vuln.Scanner, DorkScanner, AnonEmailClient, Encrypter/Decrypter & more. /


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)