Login Register






Backtrack tricks filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Backtrack tricks #8
(09-02-2011, 02:19 PM)N1lavKwr Wrote: I dont know as much as you know but i tried formatting the system reserved partition after formatting bt5 partition and voila it worked out. I think grub was stored in the system reserved partition so when i formatted the partition it got removed. I dont know if your systems are using system reserved(OEM) partions but my system does so its worth a try. I used win7 disk to do it...
Regards,
N1lavKwr

So, In Other Words You GAVE UP Just Because You Were Not Able To Connect To WIFI. :mad:
YEAH YEAH.. GIVE ME NEGATIVE REP FOR SAYING TRUTH... BUT ANYWAY WHO CARES!!!. I AM WHO I AM...REPS DO NOT MATTER TO ME.. GIVE ME 1000 -ve REPS, but IF MY POST IS GOOD THEN READERS WILL KNOW

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Backtrack tricks - by N1lavKwr - 08-27-2011, 05:30 PM