RE: Do you like ebay or not? 08-30-2011, 05:16 PM
#11
Yeh Overboss, ALOT of things on there are scams or fakes but it only takes 5minutes to work out 100% what is and whats fine.
Its safe anyway upto £2500 if used with PayPal for payments. I once bought the Nokia N96 from there and after a week it still hadnt turned up, i filled a report with eBay and 3 days later my money was returned in full with a nice little £20 voucher code as a sorry gift
@ Sage, its good for making money if you have alot of free time. I run two business's on there and make more money each month than my actual job!
Its safe anyway upto £2500 if used with PayPal for payments. I once bought the Nokia N96 from there and after a week it still hadnt turned up, i filled a report with eBay and 3 days later my money was returned in full with a nice little £20 voucher code as a sorry gift

@ Sage, its good for making money if you have alot of free time. I run two business's on there and make more money each month than my actual job!




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)