RE: sharecase acount pls 08-26-2011, 09:17 AM
#3
1. It's in the wrong section, reported.
2. You do not need a premium account for downloading files, either complete the surveys or use a sharecash downloader. I just did a quick search and still managed to find one right here, at HC: http://www.hackcommunity.com/Thread-hare...erStaRRRRR
I cannot assure you that it works, however I'm sure you can find a working one if you google it perfectly.
-Arcane
2. You do not need a premium account for downloading files, either complete the surveys or use a sharecash downloader. I just did a quick search and still managed to find one right here, at HC: http://www.hackcommunity.com/Thread-hare...erStaRRRRR
I cannot assure you that it works, however I'm sure you can find a working one if you google it perfectly.
-Arcane
![[Image: 5Y220l1.png]](http://imgur.com/5Y220l1.png)
[FREE] iPentagram Version4 - AIO Hacking Tool.
/ IPTracer, Shellbooter, Vuln.Scanner, DorkScanner, AnonEmailClient, Encrypter/Decrypter & more. /

![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)