RE: I am a KIlleR 08-25-2011, 11:21 PM
#11
Okay a few questions...
1) Have you even ever tested this? Because this won't work at all for several reasons:
- You need administrator rights to even operate with the files and folders, which I doubt you'll have on school computers and such
- Even if you have administrator rights, you cannot delete system files just with a del command, you would need to add some flags to it so it would even see the system files
- You can't delete pagefile.sys at all, because it's being used by the system and even various file unlocking tools won't do any good. Not to mention system would just create a new one when it would start again anyway
- System won't let you delete some of the files anyway even with the flags I mentioned, because it protects them against this
2) What exactly makes it undetectable? It doesn't do anything that would hide its presence
3) How exactly does it infect the computer? It doesn't have any means of spreading on its own, you need to run it manually yourself and even then, it runs once and just attempts to delete a bunch of files and then it's exists. It doesn't anyhow integrate itself into other files. It doesn't even try to copy itself to apps to run after the system starts.
1) Have you even ever tested this? Because this won't work at all for several reasons:
- You need administrator rights to even operate with the files and folders, which I doubt you'll have on school computers and such
- Even if you have administrator rights, you cannot delete system files just with a del command, you would need to add some flags to it so it would even see the system files
- You can't delete pagefile.sys at all, because it's being used by the system and even various file unlocking tools won't do any good. Not to mention system would just create a new one when it would start again anyway
- System won't let you delete some of the files anyway even with the flags I mentioned, because it protects them against this
2) What exactly makes it undetectable? It doesn't do anything that would hide its presence
3) How exactly does it infect the computer? It doesn't have any means of spreading on its own, you need to run it manually yourself and even then, it runs once and just attempts to delete a bunch of files and then it's exists. It doesn't anyhow integrate itself into other files. It doesn't even try to copy itself to apps to run after the system starts.
I love creativity and creating, I love science and rational thought, I am an open atheist and avid self-learner.



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)